"Before you can search for truth, you must be interested in finding it." -Miroslav Volf

Friday, May 25, 2007

Venice. Yikes.

Ciao from Venice.

Apologies for no pictures, can't on this computer. So I'll be brief, since no one likes long rambling without images.

This place is surreal. It is gorgeous, confusing, so rich in history, a labyrinth of a city that is best explored by getting lost. And not all who wander are lost, as some famous guy once said. My motto for the trip.

Switzerland was great, very relaxing. Luzern was especially lovely. It was hard to leave the Buckleys, my new friends, with their great hospitality, warmth, and generosity. I was spoiled.

By the way, Mr. Buckley, thanks for the tip (my readers will notice a strange post below this one). Now stay the hell out of my email and blog accounts from now on. :) Hugs and kisses to you.

Hope you all are well. More to come later.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Venice?? Neat! Bring me a gondola. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time. How's the money holding out????