"Before you can search for truth, you must be interested in finding it." -Miroslav Volf

Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm in love.

Oh my. So I'm in Prague, been here for about 1 1/2 days, after leaving beautiful Vienna, which I loved...beautiful scenery, cool museums, and good times with some people I met...everything from a late night bike ride through the city to dialogue about the goodness of prostitution organizations. (Some people have interesting opinions...I suppose that makes for good discussion, right?)

But Prague...wow. I can't post pictures on this computer or I would. I am enchanted by this city. It has such a mystique to it, so old, beautiful, mysterious. I'm smitten with it. Actually, I wanted to announce that I will be marrying Prague.

Please don't misunderstand me. I don't want to get married IN Prague, nor did I meet a girl here that I intend to marry. Nope. ACTUALLY marrying the city. Arrangements have been made. We (the city of Prague and I) have set a date, have ordered the rings, and are in marital counseling with a priest. Invitations should go out in 4-6 weeks.

4 comments:

.shelli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Can I come???!! Send me an invite too, for my sentiments were very much of the like upon visiting the city! (Except for the whole marraige thing...but, you know, to each his own.)

Mom said...

Hey Matt....
should I book my flight for the wedding?

Sounds like you are having a great time.

Dan said...

When in Rome....